Girl Gone Wild! Dude's Blind Date Started Off Like A Dream, Became A Nightmare!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
At this point this dude was ready to text his buddies!

Police said the victim told investigators he had "just met Lauren on Tinder" and they had agreed to meet up at her apartment. Shortly after he arrived, Dooley took off his clothes and gave him oral sex.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This story had a happy ending that wasn't!
I'm not really buying this guy's story.
Sounds like he consented then decided to be a big wuss about it once he got choked a little bit.

Either be a man about it and follow through or don't be a garbage human being whore who uses trash like tinder in the first place.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm not really buying this guy's story.
Sounds like he consented then decided to be a big wuss about it once he got choked a little bit.

Either be a man about it and follow through or don't be a garbage human being whore who uses trash like tinder in the first place.

What you really mean is that it never happened to you...😉

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tinder is for degenerates.

If you call the cops because the person you met on tinder is a degenerate, then you're an idiot. That's why you were on there in the first place.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tinder is for degenerates.

If you call the cops because the person you met on tinder is a degenerate, then you're an idiot. That's why you were on there in the first place.
The dude wasn't expecting the Manson family treatment just some dna release.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Police said the victim told investigators he had "just met Lauren on Tinder" and they had agreed to meet up at her apartment. Shortly after he arrived, Dooley took off his clothes and gave him oral sex.
It started out ok…..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

He’s still texting them.