Girl Truck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I go on vacation and everything in truck is missing or broken! Sunglasses on ledge above-cracked. Glass cleaner in bottle (lasts me for months) empty. DR bags- gone, even though it didn't rain.

brostalss

I go on vacation and everything in truck is missing or broken! Sunglasses on ledge above-cracked. Glass cleaner in bottle (lasts me for months) empty. DR bags- gone, even though it didn't rain.

And don't forget your dolly disappears too. Mine gets taken from me every couple of months. I just find another one in the hub. I have a secret one hidden on my route for emergencies. Hehe.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Although i have had my own route for more than two years, I have been switched out of the truck on the route enough to no longer trust any truck as being "my own". Personal items and supplies I keep in two white USPS totes, and I also have two Styrofoam containers given to me by a medical office on mu route that i keep extra bottles of water and juice mix on.

That's a very interesting "effect" having carpet in the back of the truck has on heat. And I think I can have an easier time explaining the carpet than why I was driving down the street with the bulk head and rear doors open.

dqs95124

there are no girl trucks. It's ups trucks. we are nothing to them. It's all about the shareholder. We mean nothing, we are nothing.

in the back of my pc is about a one inch layer of dust, a tote box that i think jim casey used himself, box of baby wipes (expect the unexpected), and 2 empty dr tubes that i made into a set of numbchucks using tape to hold them together (need protection for when the crazies come out at night).

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I decorate mine with a UPS Calendar taped to an inside wall so I can count the days until my next vacation. I can also mark my over-nine-five days with a $ so I can keep up easier with filing grievances.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Looks like a trip hazard on the right. Atleast it would be a "soft" landing.
Agreed. One of my trucks used to have carpeting....it was nice for awhile but with no way to tack it to the floor, the edges start to curl, becoming a tripping hazard.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a tote in the back behind the handcart on shelf 4 with a couple of bulk 5lb bags of dog biscuits, a tape gun, some handi-wipes and a tow rope that I paid $5 for at a garage sale. Thats it. Other than that, I keep the truck completely empty and uncluttered and free of any garbage or loose crap. If I ever tried putting a piece of carpet in the back, it would be totally covered with dog hair, muddy paw prints and dirt about 3 hours into the first day. Half the roads on my route are gravel, so my truck is just plain filthy with dust and grime in every corner. I dont like it but I cant do anything about it so I just deal with it. Every once in awhile when the dust gets downright unbearable I go by the auto shop and use the air compressor to blow the filth out of the cab. When I go on vacation I stock the truck up with extra dog biscuits, empty out the trash can and fill it up with fuel. When I get back I expect a full tank and an empty trash can, and hopefully enough biscuits left to get me by until I can buy more.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

You probably don't REALLY want to know where those bags went or what they were used for.

U

uber

I have a tote in the back behind the handcart on shelf 4 with a couple of bulk 5lb bags of dog biscuits, a tape gun, some handi-wipes and a tow rope that I paid $5 for at a garage sale. Thats it. Other than that, I keep the truck completely empty and uncluttered and free of any garbage or loose crap. If I ever tried putting a piece of carpet in the back, it would be totally covered with dog hair, muddy paw prints and dirt about 3 hours into the first day. Half the roads on my route are gravel, so my truck is just plain filthy with dust and grime in every corner. I dont like it but I cant do anything about it so I just deal with it. Every once in awhile when the dust gets downright unbearable I go by the auto shop and use the air compressor to blow the filth out of the cab. When I go on vacation I stock the truck up with extra dog biscuits, empty out the trash can and fill it up with fuel. When I get back I expect a full tank and an empty trash can, and hopefully enough biscuits left to get me by until I can buy more.

You're like the MacGyver of drivers.

I dig it.

Rico

One day my normal truck was taken out for service, so I wound up with the truck of the girl in the loop next to me. She had nothing special in it, except for a map of the town of Lee taped to the roof above the windshield, with certain houses marked by Xs. When I saw her the next day I asked what was up with the map. Turns out she was pregnant, and the houses marked with Xs were homes that allowed her to use their bathroom.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
One day my normal truck was taken out for service, so I wound up with the truck of the girl in the loop next to me. She had nothing special in it, except for a map of the town of Lee taped to the roof above the windshield, with certain houses marked by Xs. When I saw her the next day I asked what was up with the map. Turns out she was pregnant, and the houses marked with Xs were homes that allowed her to use their bathroom.

lol She either has bad memory skills or that was a lot of X's :happy-very: