Girl Truck

Rico

lol She either has bad memory skills or that was a lot of X's :happy-very:

Lee and Madbury would often float around to different trucks depending on the whims of the dispatch. She would often pick that split up, not not often enough that she really knew the area.

overallowed

When I was in package, the car washers switched my car and the one next to mine. A neatnick woman drove it. It had the wire baskets on the inside of the bulkhead wall. She had an in town route. She had windex, furniture polish, a bottle of Mr. clean, 2 rolls of paper towels and a box of Kleenex and a tampon in the baskets. My route was mostly dirt, and I did absolutely no maintenance on the inside. When they switched them back the next day, I was hoping she had cleaned mine up, but no luck. She said her allergies were flared up from my filthy truck, and it took her a week to clean her truck up after I made a mess of it. My bad.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I keep a tote on shelf 4 with just about everything. Tape, klenex, paper towels, info notices, extra water bottle, books to read, door hangers, tooth picks, cam straps (2 - for holding up large boxes), a varitable treaure trove of goodies. Ooooh ya, can't forget the dog treats. I have my 2 gallon water jug hanging of the frame of the driver seat - easier to get to and locked in place by the seat belt. I occasionally sweep the truck but other than that I do no cleaning (aside from throwing trash out). I have a rural rte and could never keep it clean.

Indecisi0n

I keep assorted sundries in a nice leather man purse.

man-satchel.jpg

rocket man

I go on vacation and everything in truck is missing or broken! Sunglasses on ledge above-cracked. Glass cleaner in bottle (lasts me for months) empty. DR bags- gone, even though it didn't rain.
dr bags ? PEOPLE shouldnt order stuff during rainy season dr bags?