Glasses or contacts?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As I refuse to put things in my eyes....I have to wear my glasses on preload...i have a separate pair just for work. Honestly, I forget I have them on half the time....only sucks in the summer with the sweat pouring down my face...and they want to slide off.

raceanoncr

Never even tried contacts. Don't like anything in my eyes, ears, nose, face.

Glasses DO bother me only when working on cars. Have to adjust head position to see what I'm doing. Doc DID suggest, "Professional" glasses, where the close-up, see-through part is on top, instead of bottom. No thanks.

Last time, I thot I'd try contacts. NOW, he says I got cataracts growing and should need surgery in just couple years. Negative on the contacts.

Stick a fork in me...I'm done.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Couldn't have said it better myself. Fortunately, I can still pass the DOT physical without mine so I just take them off when it rains.
I can pass the eye exam to renew my license without my glasses...or at least I could however many years ago, I'll find out next month if I still can...lol. But staring at PAL labels without my glasses gives me a hell of a headache sometimes...especially during peak.