global warmng my ass!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The area I live has a relatively mild and rainy climate, and averages about 4" of snow every winter.

Well, theres an inch on the ground right now and its down to 20 degrees and winter doesnt even start for another month. And that inch of snow is sitting on top of black ice from all the rain we have had in the last couple of days. Work ought to be a real joy....and they might even be starting my peak season helper on his bicycle route today!:knockedout:

On the brighter side...with all the weight I have lost recently my brown pants fit again so my customers will finally shut up about how I wear shorts all year long.:happy-very:

Big Babooba

The area I live has a relatively mild and rainy climate, and averages about 4" of snow every winter.

Well, theres an inch on the ground right now and its down to 20 degrees and winter doesnt even start for another month. And that inch of snow is sitting on top of black ice from all the rain we have had in the last couple of days. Work ought to be a real joy....and they might even be starting my peak season helper on his bicycle route today!:knockedout:

On the brighter side...with all the weight I have lost recently my brown pants fit again so my customers will finally shut up about how I wear shorts all year long.:happy-very:
Only 3 more inches of snow for the rest of the winter!!! So what's your complaint???:happy-very:

soberups

According to todays weather report, it is currently warmer in Fairbanks Alaska than it is here.

Just getting out of the building this morning was a 45 minute ordeal. We had late air, a bunch of dead batteries, and several of our pup trailers (mine included) had frozen parking brake cables. Our mechanic was busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest trying to get everybody rolling.

The joys of peak season!!

Big Babooba

According to todays weather report, it is currently warmer in Fairbanks Alaska than it is here.

Just getting out of the building this morning was a 45 minute ordeal. We had late air, a bunch of dead batteries, and several of our pup trailers (mine included) had frozen parking brake cables. Our mechanic was busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest trying to get everybody rolling.

The joys of peak season!!
A word of advice - Never underestimate the abilities of a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. If you do, you just might get your ass kicked. Ah hell - today's Two For the Price of One Free Advice Day! Here's your bonus: If you need to get a one-armed blond out of a tree, just wave to her. She'll come down fast.:happy2:

MobileBA

You must must be around Newberg Oregon. I hear that there is an odd weather vortex there that defies Al Gore's global warming concept.

soberups

I'm surprised our delete post happy friends here were not offended by the title of this thread.

I dont know why they would be. I was merely expresing concern for the effects of climate change on livestock.
ass.jpg
ass.jpg