Gloves

DorkHead

I use the black fastfit mechanix gloves . $14.99/pair or $9.99 when they go on sale. They last a little over 3 months.

barnyard

KTM rider
The local John Deere dealership gave me a pair of gloves. They are fantastic for working the board, driving and all that. Warm and not too heavy. Figured I would buy a couple pair to have when the freebies wore out. $39.95. I had to pass. Now I only wear them off-duty, I am afraid to wear them out.

When you find a pair of gloves you like, buy more. Change during the day so they can dry out. Dry hands stay warmer, longer.

HomeDelivery

harbor freight specials... i only get 'em on sale @ $3.99 a pair

western-safety-gloves.jpg

these are thin like the more known brand, Mechanix thin gloves, but they wear out fast at the same rate as the +$20 ones...

once the fingertips wear out, i convert 'em into 1/2 gloves & use it until the palms wear down as well
western-safety-gloves.jpg

SmithBarney

Best Gloves I've ever used were any kind of Framers Gloves, they have a cut off index and thumb.
perfect for working the PPAD. Of course I only used these many years ago when I worked at UPS as a driver, now at
FedEx I don't wear gloves, I don't work nearly as hard. ;)

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Best Gloves I've ever used were any kind of Framers Gloves, they have a cut off index and thumb.
perfect for working the PPAD. Of course I only used these many years ago when I worked at UPS as a driver, now at
FedEx I don't wear gloves, I don't work nearly as hard. ;)

Yeah, same here.
I'm on an envelopes only route. If your shipment doesn't fit in a FDX envelope, you gotta call 1-800-pick-UPS

SmithBarney

Yeah, same here.
I'm on an envelopes only route. If your shipment doesn't fit in a FDX envelope, you gotta call 1-800-pick-UPS

Well my routes haven't been that easy, but handling 25-30boxes(2-25lbs) is a bit different than 400 pieces and the average weight of 23lbs(estimate)

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I was only kidding.

edit,
About the envelopes only, not kidding about telling a customer to call UPS if it's bigger than an envelope will fit.