Gloves

F

Frankie's Friend

What do you think happens to all those stank pairs of underwear with months or years of ball sweat and ass drippings or the whale tail thongs and granny panties with all the menstrual blood and after-sex oozings?

Oh yeah Happy Independence Day!!!
Dude!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
The heck. I only wear gloves when it is cold. I get 2-3 pair at the start of the season and usually 1 pair is shot by the end. I get them a size bigger and wear them with wool glove liners from Refrigiwear.
I get it. Some people don’t even use gloves. I have to or my fingers will start to crack and split open. Yes, I am a princess

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
You drinking too?
My favorite beer is Anchor Steam and I live a block and half away from the brewery. Just got my grouler filled. You bet your ass I am

Attachments

• 0A3836FE-E2FC-4B12-936E-216149193825.jpeg
    0A3836FE-E2FC-4B12-936E-216149193825.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 189

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

I love sarcasm. Worried about 90% cotton biodegradable gloves then jumps in a dirty diesel powered vehicle and spews literally 80# of CO2 into the atmosphere daily. Most supposed environmentalists are ignorant tools.

F

Frankie's Friend

I love sarcasm. Worried about 90% cotton biodegradable gloves then jumps in a dirty diesel powered vehicle and spews literally 80# of CO2 into the atmosphere daily. Most supposed environmentalists are ignorant tools.
They're focused brother. They're focused.
Follow the (gov) money.

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

My wife's friend will jump into her gas guzzling SUV to drive 100 miles to protest a natty gas pipeline then come home to her climate controlled home. But hey, she is a VEGAN! trust me she will tell you about it all day everyday until you want to kill yourself.

F

Frankie's Friend

My wife's friend will jump into her gas guzzling SUV to drive 100 miles to protest a natty gas pipeline then come home to her climate controlled home. But hey, she is a VEGAN! trust me she will tell you about it all day everyday until you want to kill yourself.
Lol..
Keep her busy. She cant talk when she's preoccupied.

F

Frankie's Friend

Does she like her new suv?
20180704_225418.jpg