'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I tried to donate to Kyle's Go Fund Me account set up by his Dad.

GoFundMe Nukes Kyle Rittenhouse Fundraiser, Allows BLM Rioters to Receive Over $1.3M in Bail Donations
Rioters enjoy privilege of collecting bail donations while 17-year-old's legal defense fund is instantly banned

A GoFundMe page raising legal defense funds for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who shot two men in self defense Tuesday during the Kenosha riots but has been charged with first-degree murder, has been removed from the site within minutes of going live.
GoFundMe Nukes Kyle Rittenhouse Fundraiser, Allows BLM Rioters to Receive Over $1.3M in Bail Donations

Users who wanted to donate to the page were greeted by a message that read “We’re sorry, but that campaign cannot be found.”

In contrast, the GoFundMe page for Black Lives Matter rioters arrested by police in Portland has been allowed to accumulate over $1.3 million in donations.

Other pages asking for bail money for jailed rioters across the country have accumulated hundreds of thousands of dollars.

READ MORE: VIDEO: New Footage Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Acting in Self Defense in Kenosha Parking Lot Shooting

Rittenhouse has been charged with first degree homicide, a charge which does not seem to align with the factual account of the shooting as revealed by overwhelming exculpatory video evidence.

Last edited:

rickyb

Rioters enjoy privilege of collecting bail donations while 17-year-old's legal defense fund is instantly banned

A GoFundMe page raising legal defense funds for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who shot two men in self defense Tuesday during the Kenosha riots but has been charged with first-degree murder, has been removed from the site within minutes of going live.

Users who wanted to donate to the page were greeted by a message that read “We’re sorry, but that campaign cannot be found.”

In contrast, the GoFundMe page for Black Lives Matter rioters arrested by police in Portland has been allowed to accumulate over $1.3 million in donations.

Other pages asking for bail money for jailed rioters across the country have accumulated hundreds of thousands of dollars.

READ MORE: VIDEO: New Footage Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Acting in Self Defense in Kenosha Parking Lot Shooting

Rittenhouse has been charged with first degree homicide, a charge which does not seem to align with the factual account of the shooting as revealed by overwhelming exculpatory video evidence.
he should have a right to a lawyer. they shouldnt have gotten rid of the donations page.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People are filming activity on the street when a male carrying a long gun sprints into the parking lot of Bert and Rudy's Auto Service on 63rd Street and Sheridan.
He's pursued by somebody who tosses an object that appears to be on fire; it misses. The two go out of sight behind a row of cars, and several gunshots are heard. People begin screaming and running.

In another video filmed from the lot, the male with the gun is seen running behind that row of cars, then turning around when his way is blocked by a parked van. A single gunshot is heard. The pursuer continues running toward the armed male. Four more shots ring out, and the pursuer drops.

As more people arrive on the scene, the male with the gun turns and begins running. He is holding his phone to his ear and, though audio is muffled, says what sounds like, "I shot somebody."

The male with the gun trips and falls onto his back. A few people begin to run at him.

A person in light pants and a dark jacket jumps toward him, and the male with the gun, now half sitting up, aims at the person. He fires twice but appears to miss. The shooter falls backward and his legs come up, tangling with the person he's just shot at. The person falls, then gets up and runs away.

A second person, holding a skateboard, runs up and hits the shooter on the head with the skateboard as he begins sitting up again. The person grabs the shooter's gun, but the shooter still has hold of it and fires, appearing to hit the person in the chest as they pull back and begin to run away. The person crumples to the pavement a few feet away and lies still.

A third person
, who had run to assist the person with the skateboard but retreated as shots were fired, rushes at the shooter, who is again sitting up. The shooter fires upward and appears to strike the person in the arm. The person, clutching their arm and screaming for a medic, runs toward the sidewalk.

rasmls

I checked for a page this morning, nothing was there. Now I find out there was one but it was taken down. I wanted to donate. I think this kid has bigger balls than any one of us. He did what a lot of us would like to do and what the police cannot do. The police can’t do their job anymore. The entire country is giving in to this bull:censored2:. I could go on forever. Those idiots played and paid!!

El Correcto

god is dead
I tried to donate to Kyle's Go Fund Me account set up by his Dad.

El Correcto

god is dead
B6107523-F1EB-401F-BABF-307A20C00B12.jpeg