going full time

1989NW

I work pre load and have been a Utility driver for about a year now. I am getting very close to having the chance to go driving full time so I hear. I have a coworker that is ahead of me on the seniority list but they are not quite 21 yet so they have not gone to driving school yet. My question is if they turn 21 before I go full time driving will they have the opportunity to drive before me even though I have already been utility driving for close to a year now?

hyena

I work pre load and have been a Utility driver for about a year now. I am getting very close to having the chance to go driving full time so I hear. I have a coworker that is ahead of me on the seniority list but they are not quite 21 yet so they have not gone to driving school yet. My question is if they turn 21 before I go full time driving will they have the opportunity to drive before me even though I have already been utility driving for close to a year now?
Yes, seniority prevails.

Faceplanted

In southern supplement once you qualify as tcd you don't have to re-qualify for full time. Once your next up the spot is automatically yours and you get red circled at tcd rate.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
In southern supplement once you qualify as tcd you don't have to re-qualify for full time. Once your next up the spot is automatically yours and you get red circled at tcd rate.
Be sure to keep up with all of your tcd time because that will go towards your full time progression pay rate