going fulltime any position

klein

Für Meno :)
UPS Canada, FT right from the start, with tons of OT. Just seen my neighborhood UPS truck at 7:05pm again.
And it`s atleast 35 minutes away from the center.
A normal 7am-8pm job here !

What'dyabringmetoday???

Go in early each day and work an hour or so before punching in. Call and text supervisors every chance you can with new ideas on how to streamline operations. Rat out your co-workers any chance you can to make yourself look better. You may not go full-time for these ideas, but you will work more hours than most full-timers.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
what is your best or fastest chance to go fulltime. smaller hubs or the big ones?

Go part time cover driver and know the 5 drivers routes that are the most overallowed on the SSPVE sheet. Management will have an "agreement" with them so you can have your pick of the litter 5 days a week.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Go in early each day and work an hour or so before punching in. Call and text supervisors every chance you can with new ideas on how to streamline operations. Rat out your co-workers any chance you can to make yourself look better. You may not go full-time for these ideas, but you will work more hours than most full-timers.

HAHAH

Yes we have several of them too. The company made "special" 22.3 jobs for them, though they are not on FT books. They are getting more hours than the FT drivers (50+) lol

UnconTROLLed

perfection
thanks for being total d-bags.

Relax, you already recieved the best answer. Look elsewhere.

From my experience it all depends on the situation in your local area, so perhaps you should disclose your location before you expect any good advice.

The FT wait could be anywhere from a couple years to 10 years, or more. It is impossible for someone to just give you a realistic answer, bottom line.

In my case it was 5 years, others were one or two years, others have 10 years with no FT yet.