Going to tha Doctor

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I told my on-road today that I would not be in on friday because I have a doctors appointment for the pain I have had in my (BOYS). He couldnt help but ask me if I could wait till monday, Because we all know monday is Downsize Monday, he dont know how he is going to cover my route. (better brown up)

Nop, will be a call off and hopefully it wont be anything too serious.
Gotta love UPS

Big Babooba

If you're not dead, then you are expected to report to work on time.
If you are dead, then you are expected to report to work on time.
You are not allowed to be sick or die without the Division Manager's permission.
No exceptions.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you're not dead, then you are expected to report to work on time.
If you are dead, then you are expected to report to work on time.
You are not allowed to be sick or die without the Division Manager's permission.
No exceptions.
and no pee'n in the wahtah whenyay fishing

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I told my on-road today that I would not be in on friday because I have a doctors appointment for the pain I have had in my (BOYS). He couldnt help but ask me if I could wait till monday, Because we all know monday is Downsize Monday, he dont know how he is going to cover my route. (better brown up)

Nop, will be a call off and hopefully it wont be anything too serious.
Gotta love UPS
I am not a doctor,nor do I play one on The B.C [how ever i have delivered to some}BUT !!!!! you should tell your sup that the boys are sore because you may have pulled something on the job,If you did ,fill out injury report don't let them scare you,Brown should be resonsible to get you the medical attention that those BOYS deserve....Hope you don't have a hernia,keep us posted, but plz fill out that report,if it happened on the job and not in some crazy new position in the sack!!!! lol

BCFan

are they that strict with drivers?
:funny:They are only "strict" on the drivers that are weak and then management tries to play that old song "We Have No Extra Drivers Today, We Need You To Come In!!!!" sung to the tune of another old fav of mine "We Better Brown UP" .....Really thou if you are a driver and have to be out a day the company WILL go outta business..... so just say no to sickness or injury :wink2: BC ( not Bad Company)

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
Go to the doctor dude. Believe it or not, you centre WILL NOT turn into a smoking hole in the ground while your away. My sup asked me if I was able to come in at all this week (I'm on holidays), I just told him, "only if I'm allowed to deliver in my underwear, because I don't plan on wearing pants all week".

My point is, your health is more important than your sup's phony numbers. Take the day off and go get yourself checked out.