Good Boot Suggestions

MassWineGuy

Hey everyone. I need to buy a pair of well made boots that are insulated and waterproof. I’m fine spending the money on something good. I don’t need them higher than my ankles.

Thanks!

over9five

Staff member
I got Carharrt boots last time. I like them, and they do keep the water out.
At the time, there was a good discount at the UPS Marketplace site.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey everyone. I need to buy a pair of well made boots that are insulated and waterproof. I’m fine spending the money on something good. I don’t need them higher than my ankles.

Thanks!
Didn't try Mom's search feature?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Use existing shoes, put your feet in old bread sacks. Worked when I was a kid. It keeps your socks dry, and it's cheaper than new boots.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NH8djqGS8nOy.gif

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I have a pair of Danner boots that I wear in bad weather. Other than that I rock a pair of all black Jordans the rest of the year. I recommend sneakers to be honest.

BrownStains

I been on the timberland pro titans soft toe for years now they are a nice light boot and comfortable with a more supportive style sole opposed to the traditional type work boots. I have wide feet so I’m limited though.They are fairly durable and are decent with water but you still have to treat them with wax to repel the water from the leather. They are good all around boot but not greAt in a lot of snow . I did get some boot rubbers I wanted to try for that. For heavy snow you probably need a waterproof hunting type boot