Good Friday.........who else got SCREWED ????

menotyou

bella amicizia
He wouldn't be taking any packages from me. They are not supposed to handle packages. These warning letters will never happen. You can give them a list, but someone else may change their mind and close anyway. The letter would be crumpled up and thrown away. Too bad they can't spend the time actually worrying about taking care of the customer. All the rest will take care of itself then.
Warning letters are just paper. They mean nothing until you get to panel. THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS FILE A REBUTTAL GRIEVANCE.
ALWAYS!!!!
It gives the arbitrator your side from the get-go. It is another piece of 'evidence' for your BA.

Managers can't do hourly work. It is a violation of the contract just as being late to work is.

Dispatched 1130+ hours work, ran it under.... then asked why I made SO MANY BACKS and Back first exceptions..... HMM maybe because everyone else was HOME all day and the driveways were full of cars at 7-8pm??????!!!!

just be glad I was safe/accident free. thank Jesus. my Building manager doesnt care about dispatch, just safety.... go figure