Good Friday

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So crazy, my center manager told our dispatcher to turn it off on all trips but he didn't. Maybe Orion has a date with the Easter bunny.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hope it had a date with the angel of death. I was not there today, but our air didnt come in til like oh dark thirty so I assume it was off. Shoulda went in.

9.5er

I used orion for the first part of the day but my last 30 stops were all out of whack so I made a business decision and ran it the way it should have been run.

Our air made it to the center at some point this afternoon. They sent it to the drivers around the center but those farther out didn't have to worry about it. I was on a rural route way out in the boonies so no air for me and I smoked it since the businesses were mostly closed. Got off at 5:05.

youllbefine

Yes it is amazing how having no air gives you a really great day!! My stops were high and the pieces were high but I got done almost any hour early just because I could stay on trace

UPSGUY72

We were told not to run Orion, deliver air on trace and that we'd have late air. Then they put the late air in are boards around after 11:00 or so and a little while later we get a message they are not bring the air out and keep your trace tight. All the late air never got delivered or even attempted to be delivered. When I got back to the building my SUP said it came from higher up.

bumped

We were told to not run Orion, but I did anyways. I have a warning letter for not following Orion, so I didn't want to get fired for not running it. I get confused on which directions I should follow.:confused: