Good News

moreluck

golden ticket member
(LA Times) — Things ain’t so rosy for Rosie O’Donnell: OWN has cancelled her daily talk show.
“The Rosie Show” will tape its final show on Tuesday, according to the network. The final episode will air on Friday, March 30.

The gabfest, which brought in minuscule ratings, debuted on OWN in October 2011 and was on the air for five months. It had occupied the same space where Winfrey’s long-running daytime show was shot in Chicago’s Harpo Studios. After millions were spent to renovate the space, the show underwent a format change, initiated by O’Donnell, in January that downscaled the show, ridding it of the studio audience and band.

O’Donnell also cleared out much of the staff with close ties to Winfrey and her old talk show — which led to clashes between O’Donnell and OWN over the show’s direction. There was concern that O’Donnell was going rogue. . . . This is the latest high-profile exit from the network, which has witnessed a revolving door of executives and on-air talent. Winfrey’s good friend, Gayle King, also left her OWN talk show several months ago to join “CBS This Morning” with Charlie Rose.

klein

Für Meno :)
Washington cyclist Danny Lesh finds his stolen bike on Craigslist, steals it back

A vigilante cyclist is making headlines for pursing poetic justice after having his bike stolen.
Lesh found his bike for sale on Craigslist, NBC Washington reported. A prominent sticker confirmed it was Lesh's.
Lesh contacted the police who admitted they couldn't immediately respond to the situation. So Lesh took matters into his own hands, contacting the Craigslist seller and posing as a potential buyer.
"I knew I had to do it that day, or else I'd never see the bike again," he told NBC Washington.
When he met the seller, he asked to take the bike for a test ride. He never returned. The seller began calling Lesh, threatening to contact the police. The threats didn't faze Lesh one bit.
"I stole it. I stole my bike back from the thief," he told ABC News.