Good Song

tourists24

Dont know how many rock fans are out there... but this is the lead singer of Staind with a good lil country song... I love it and hope some of you do also.... may even notice a couple of familiar faces

[video=youtube;vsQzw_Ax8Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw[/video]

DS

Fenderbender
I like it,but have a small problem with the aspect of refusing to comply with the record producers telling you what to do.
Have a cigar was a huge hit for pink floyd using the same premise.
The song is perfectly produced,and sounds wonderful,and although its sincerity seems unquestionable,I still sense
corporate interaction.I may be wrong.

tourists24

you may be right in all that DS.... but two things struck me on this video...First off Aaron Lewis is not a country singer per se... he is a rocker. Second, look who he is surrounded by in the video.... Since when has Charlie Daniels or the Possum ever been PC? lol.....

bigbrownhen

Yep, a great song. He is a country boy at heart, just returning or paying homage at least to his roots. One never really loses that.

Once I heard the song, I had to listen to his other music with Stained....I am not much for hard rock....but I had heard a few of the songs before and liked them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Like Dilli, I have always liked Staind and in particular Aaron's voice.
Personally I don't have any problem with "the aspect of refusing to comply with the record producers telling you what to do."
You use them just like they use you. It's the nature of the beast. One thing's for sure, you never, ever trust a record producer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So many racist songs!!!

• Thank God I'm A Country Boy, John Denver
  • Beautiful Boy, Warren Zevon
  • The Little Drummer Boy, traditional Christmas carol
  • Let's Hear It For The Boys, (from the movie "Footloose")
  • Smokin' In The Boys Room. Brownsville Station
  • Mama, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys - Toby Keith
  • Soldier Boy
  • Lord Have Mercy on a Country Boy, Josh Turner
  • Back Woods Boy, Josh Turner
I kind of like the first one......