Goodbye Spartacus

bbsam

Staff member
It's right here, why don't we ask him who he was talking about, because it seems clear to me.

So box ox, bbsam thinks you meant mainstream, not extremist, Democrats are going to be crying racism because Booker failed.
You’re reading things that aren’t there. Again.

bbsam

Staff member
It's right here, why don't we ask him who he was talking about, because it seems clear to me.

So box ox, bbsam thinks you meant mainstream, not extremist, Democrats are going to be crying racism because Booker failed.
Democrats haven’t given a rats ass about Booker. That’s why he’s out of the race. I don’t think he even polled well with blacks. So why would anyone be outraged? He’s out because nobody, not even other black people, wanted to vote for him.
Duh.

vantexan

And you don’t (yes you do). Because you’re with the “Party of Lincoln” that loves the coloreds. Well, the ones that aren’t “Obama’s kids” or from “sh/t hole countries” or aren’t taking all your “hard earned healthcare and welfare”...oh...maybe you do hate all of them!
Not a matter of hate, which you like to frame it as. It's a matter of spending us into oblivion. And not just a Democrat problem. But you clearly demonstrate you see racism in everything. Must be tough going through life like that. And a major reason Trump is picking up black support is it's obvious Democrats are leaving blacks behind to support Hispanics. There's no steady rise in the black population. And all those folks willing to work for less are hurting black workers. Trump's putting American citizens first resonates. And that's pro-Hispanic American too. Trump is building a broad coalition of people that love the U.S., are tired of being told America is the problem, want a future where if you work hard you can have a good life. Democrats' constant claims of racism are turning your party into a parody.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats haven’t given a rats ass about Booker. That’s why he’s out of the race. I don’t think he even polled well with blacks. So why would anyone be outraged? He’s out because nobody, not even other black people, wanted to vote for him.
Duh.
Cool story bro.
Let me direct you to the person you meant to quote. Here you go, demwit.

Cory's lack of support must have been about the color of his skin! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaciiiiiiiissssssts!

I look forward to citing the NYT, MSNBC and CNN articles and op-eds that cry racism over Booker's departure from the Democratic field between now and tomorrow morning.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a matter of hate, which you like to frame it as. It's a matter of spending us into oblivion. And not just a Democrat problem. But you clearly demonstrate you see racism in everything. Must be tough going through life like that. And a major reason Trump is picking up black support is it's obvious Democrats are leaving blacks behind to support Hispanics. There's no steady rise in the black population. And all those folks willing to work for less are hurting black workers. Trump's putting American citizens first resonates. And that's pro-Hispanic American too. Trump is building a broad coalition of people that love the U.S., are tired of being told America is the problem, want a future where if you work hard you can have a good life. Democrats' constant claims of racism are turning your party into a parody.
Yawn

bbsam

Staff member
At least you read it. Just think, someday in your old age you'll look back fondly on the time when you could scare people into voting Democrat because of constant claims of racism.
Racism. You think minorities have to be told that the Republican Party caters to racists? Nobody has to be told that. Not even Trumps biggest congressional defenders.

vantexan

Racism. You think minorities have to be told that the Republican Party caters to racists? Nobody has to be told that. Not even Trumps biggest congressional defenders.
I think Democrats who constantly accuse the other side of being racist are the real racists. There's no desire to improve race relations on your part. Keeping people in fear gives you votes. Look around you. Where are the burning crosses, the blown up churches, the beatings, the lynchings? The biggest problem blacks have today is what they're doing to each other with drugs and violence. Blaming whites for all of that isn't improving anything.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Attack the collective stupidity that is known as the Dimocratic Party and you’re automatically branded a racist.

Offer a sagging brother a job, ditto.

bbsam

Staff member
I think Democrats who constantly accuse the other side of being racist are the real racists. There's no desire to improve race relations on your part. Keeping people in fear gives you votes. Look around you. Where are the burning crosses, the blown up churches, the beatings, the lynchings? The biggest problem blacks have today is what they're doing to each other with drugs and violence. Blaming whites for all of that isn't improving anything.
Stupid