Goodbye to yet ANOTHER corrupt Democrat!!

av8torntn

Rep. William Jefferson, a Democrat who has been indicted in a corruption case, is ousted from his New Orleans-area district.

av8torntn

The Chicago Tribune's web site has reported that Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevic was taken into federal custody December 9. The Tribune says, "A three-year federal corruption investigation of pay-to-play politics in Gov. Rod Blagojevich's administration has expanded to include his impending selection of a new U.S. senator to succeed President-elect Barack Obama, the Tribune has learned."

brett636

The Chicago Tribune's web site has reported that Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevic was taken into federal custody December 9. The Tribune says, "A three-year federal corruption investigation of pay-to-play politics in Gov. Rod Blagojevich's administration has expanded to include his impending selection of a new U.S. senator to succeed President-elect Barack Obama, the Tribune has learned."

And another one bites the dust...

diesel96

All men having power ought to be mistrusted.
~James Madison

The executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question, whether there is or is not cause for declaring war.
~James Madison

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
~James Madison

Yes, both parties have problems, and both parties have corrupt members. so to balance this thread out, let me just add this, in the republican party, not only have they corrupted their claim to be fiscally responsible and embrace small Gov't, but corruption has become a core party value, commited by the leadership, and embraced by it's followers.

1) first quote-- says that we should make sure that there isn’t corruption, not that corruption is guaranteed. it argues only that we should keep a watchful eye…

2) second quote-- says that;
A) bush is out of line
B) that the repubs are out of line for supporting him
C) that the democrats should have known better than to believe Bushes lies. *That doesn’t make them corrupt, only gullible.

3) third quote-- is an indictment of Bush and the Repubs as a whole who still stick up for him, the ultimate corruption on a massive scale:wink2:

Here's what I see when I look into our political landscape - a group of children who thinks the other has "cooties".

chev

Nightcrawler
Here's what I see when I look into our political landscape - a group of children who thinks the other has "cooties".

:nonono: Mark this day on the calendar. I agree with diesel on something political! :rofl:

tieguy

Banned
All men having power ought to be mistrusted.
~James Madison

The executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question, whether there is or is not cause for declaring war.
~James Madison

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
~James Madison

Yes, both parties have problems, and both parties have corrupt members. so to balance this thread out, let me just add this, in the republican party, not only have they corrupted their claim to be fiscally responsible and embrace small Gov't, but corruption has become a core party value, commited by the leadership, and embraced by it's followers.

1) first quote-- says that we should make sure that there isn’t corruption, not that corruption is guaranteed. it argues only that we should keep a watchful eye…

2) second quote-- says that;
A) bush is out of line
B) that the repubs are out of line for supporting him
C) that the democrats should have known better than to believe Bushes lies. *That doesn’t make them corrupt, only gullible.

3) third quote-- is an indictment of Bush and the Repubs as a whole who still stick up for him, the ultimate corruption on a massive scale:wink2:

no no my friend I can let you have the hook that quickly and easily. For what we have here is a governor who is the head of the chicago political system has been caught red handed. Its very likely this sytem which produced our president elect will have many more dishonered victims of this investigation when all is said and done. The governor and system are uncomfortably close to our newly annointed leader. So no I will not follow your dodge and chase the both sides have cooties logic when you did not offer the same logic when a repbulican was roasting on the spit.
no no definitely not. I'm going to enjoy watching this case with watergate potential unfold. I will joyously watch as the exposed rats attempt to cut deals and serve up others in order to save their own hides. I'm anxiously curious to see how close this case comes to the christ child before its all said and done. Perhaps I will even have the joy of watching the billionairess who tried to buy a presidential election come into the fold of revelation.Oh yes this one has some juicy potential and I can hardly wait for the next chapter to unfold.:happy-very:

diesel96

no no my friend I can let you have the hook that quickly and easily. For what we have here is a governor who is the head of the chicago political system has been caught red handed. Its very likely this sytem which produced our president elect will have many more dishonered victims of this investigation when all is said and done. The governor and system are uncomfortably close to our newly annointed leader. So no I will not follow your dodge and chase the both sides have cooties logic when you did not offer the same logic when a repbulican was roasting on the spit.
no no definitely not. I'm going to enjoy watching this case with watergate potential unfold. I will joyously watch as the exposed rats attempt to cut deals and serve up others in order to save their own hides. I'm anxiously curious to see how close this case comes to the christ child before its all said and done. Perhaps I will even have the joy of watching the billionairess who tried to buy a presidential election come into the fold of revelation.Oh yes this one has some juicy potential and I can hardly wait for the next chapter to unfold.:happy-very:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Attorney General already cleared "Christ Child" (your words) and the ILL Gov called him a Mother friend'er......Look, I hope they throw the book at this guy if he's guilty, but why are you licking your chops :drool: before any juicy tidbits are announced. Don't get your hopes up to high, this might not get past the state level players. Be patient, let it unravel...I'm curious to hear the uncencored reaction of the Ill Gov's potty-mouth wife as well if convicted....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Attorney General already cleared "Christ Child" (your words) and the ILL Gov called him a Mother friend'er......Look, I hope they throw the book at this guy if he's guilty, but why are you licking your chops :drool: before any juicy tidbits are announced. Don't get your hopes up to high, this might not get past the state level players. Be patient, let it unravel...I'm curious to hear the uncencored reaction of the Ill Gov's potty-mouth wife as well if convicted....
Heard a report about the Gov's wife, seems her sister & father are more vulgar than she.
Why is it that the Ill pols are calling for his hide ? Why aren't they letting due process work ? Where is their compassion for this fellow democrat ?

Last edited:

av8torntn

Baltimore Mayor Sheila A. Dixon was charged today with 12 counts of felony theft, perjury, fraud and misconduct in office, becoming the city's first sitting mayor to be criminally indicted.

diesel96

The new motto for the State of Illinois

" Illinois : Where our governors make our license plates."

New Motto for the State of Ca. (in my best Arnold accent)

-"Cali-fawn-nia: Where our state is so in the RED, it's on fire! Get to da Choppa" ...

Speaking of Blagojevich, last nights SNL opening skit was pretty funny...

Good for whoever is catching all these corrupt democrats, I hope they catch them all. Now if we could just get rid of the corrupt republicans and turn them into cell mates for those dems, THAT would be justice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
http://www.ocregister.com/news/durkee-315349-campaign-county.html

"A prominent Democratic campaign treasurer who works for federal, state and O.C. lawmakers including U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Rep. Loretta Sanchez and state legislators Lou Correa and Jose Solorio has been arrested by the FBI on suspicion of mail fraud, The Orange County Register has learned."
I wish they would thoroughly investigate Sanchez and Feinstein.........THAT would be great!!