Goofball teamsters united people

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I did some stuff when we were on strike in 97 and I shoulda probably got arrested. And I wouldn't take any of it back.

and you called him a thug??

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Yep. I was a thug to you. You were a scab who scabbed. If you were even at ups back then.

Still a thug, no "was" about it you prove it with every post.

and I was with UPS then, laughing my head off at you guys, easy couple of weeks for me, laughed when the BA called me asking when I was coming to the picket line.

and I was with UPS then, laughing my head off at you guys, easy couple of weeks for me, laughed when the BA called me asking when I was coming to the picket line.
To a weak minded guy like you. I've never thought anyone was being a thug to me. You are a victim if you can't handle a message board. That and a troll OMS.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Dude, you have not changed one bit since 1997, nothing wrong with that, just don't call the kettle black that's all I am saying.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

You were no thug ever. Scabs are never thugs. Just vaginas.

Dude, you have not changed one bit since 1997, nothing wrong with that, just don't call the kettle black that's all I am saying.
Says a guy that has a quota to fire teamsters. You are just sore you have to go up against a guy like me who documents you covering up accidents injuries integrity issues and so on. You are lucky you don't have a guy like me in your area. If you did you would probably be seeking employment at another company.