Got a map of the different regions by any chance?

Plinko

Sorter/Safety Co-Chairman
Does anyone have a map of Regions I.e. (Central States, etc) I am currently in this region and in the future I would like to transfer to Pittsburgh (education) and I want to know if I would stay in Central States or if I would be in a different region, and possibly what the effects that could have on benefits and such. Appreciate it!

Indecisi0n

182iqv.gif

Does anyone have a map of Regions I.e. (Central States, etc) I am currently in this region and in the future I would like to transfer to Pittsburgh (education) and I want to know if I would stay in Central States or if I would be in a different region, and possibly what the effects that could have on benefits and such. Appreciate it!
Pittsburgh, I believe is not part of CS. You will have to get a hardship for that, if that is the case... Education can be approved... Good luck!

TimeForChange