Got a Seniority Date...

trig

My seniority day is posted for next week. Does this basically mean i'm in, or could they still pull the rug before the day comes?

Last edited:

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
My seniority day in posted for next week. Does this basically mean i'm in, or could they still pull the rug before the day comes?
Not to burst your bubble...my husband had his seniority date 3 times. But then again that was during summer and twice postponed for supervisors being on vacation and once for conflict of scheduling for conference call. Every center is so different....good luck hope it works for you. Just wanted to give you heads up...its not always a perfect world

trig

Not to burst your bubble...my husband had his seniority date 3 times. But then again that was during summer and twice postponed for supervisors being on vacation and once for conflict of scheduling for conference call. Every center is so different....good luck hope it works for you. Just wanted to give you heads up...its not always a perfect world
I don't really have much of a bubble to begin with, I know anything can happen in these things. Thanks for keeping it real though