Got my economic impact payment.

trickpony1

It was in the mail.
I wasn't in any hurry to open it as I guessed it was around $1200-1400.

Wife finally opened it and said, "what is this? am I reading this wrong?".
$3.55......wow.

The time, materials and postage cost more than $3.55.
Told the wife this may be "the big guy's" final jab at Trump.

I'm not cashing it. It has historical value.

Indecisi0n

I only got $460 from the first handout, nothing from the second and expecting again nothing from the third.
That’s how it should be. We make a lot of money and those checks aren’t meant for us. Most of us haven’t been effected negatively as far as work is concerned. If anything I am making more money now than ever ! Let that money go to people who need it from reduced hours or lost their jobs.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That’s how it should be. We make a lot of money and those checks aren’t meant for us. Most of us haven’t been effected negatively as far as work is concerned. If anything I am making more money now than ever ! Let that money go to people who need it from reduced hours or lost their jobs.
Sounds like you should have voted for trump

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Im spending all future money prints on storeable foods and watching the :censored2: show from the house my dad paid off. With my ar style semi auto shotgun.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I haven't had a job since 2015.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Retirees ?

Indecisi0n

Nah... I was just spinning on your lost jobs" comment. I mean, we kinda lost our jobs.
Another attempt from the forgotten fund dwindlers.
I am so tired of people and their entitlement. Guys at work lost nothing and they feel like they deserve :censored2:. I've seen single mothers lose their jobs or have to stay home because their kids arent in school right now. Or now they have to buy laptops for their kids to zoom where they didn't have the money to do so.
The older I get the more I understand material :censored2: is just that, it's :censored2:. It's about how you make other people feel. I love making people laugh because even if its for a few seconds I want to take that burden off their shoulders that you been carrying and just live in the moment and feel that happy feeling.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It was in the mail.
I wasn't in any hurry to open it as I guessed it was around $1200-1400.

Wife finally opened it and said, "what is this? am I reading this wrong?".
$3.55......wow.

The time, materials and postage cost more than $3.55.
Told the wife this may be "the big guy's" final jab at Trump.

I'm not cashing it. It has historical value.
We get zero. Pay more taxes. Get nothing.

rod

Retired 22 years
My wife and I have received all of ours. Didn't ask for it- don't need it ---------will take it. Mama didn't raise no fool----someone wants to give me free money I'm going to take it. Anyone else want to donate to us?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
My wife and I have received all of ours. Didn't ask for it- don't need it ---------will take it. Mama didn't raise no fool----someone wants to give me free money I'm going to take it. Anyone else want to donate to us?

Buying Ammo ? ...everyone else is...