"Grade 6 Air Ramp Administrator" salary?

Billiard

Hey guys, I've hunted around on a few of the places I'd normally check for this info and don't find any reported salaries for that position (or similar ones). Can anyone shed some light on the job, the payscale, and/or working at MSP?

Would an Aircraft Dispatch background be an asset to this role? Seems like it...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

edit: Is this job close enough to the aviation side of the operation to get flight benefits?

bambino

Hey guys, I've hunted around on a few of the places I'd normally check for this info and don't find any reported salaries for that position (or similar ones). Can anyone shed some light on the job, the payscale, and/or working at MSP?

Would an Aircraft Dispatch background be an asset to this role? Seems like it...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

edit: Is this job close enough to the aviation side of the operation to get flight benefits?

late reply, but... no you cannot jump seat with this position. Pay for that grade admin around $17 an hour. Although, If you have aircraft dispatch background like you say and have your dispatch license you should look for an in as aircraft dispatcher with UPS. They top out after 5 years at over $70/hour!! That’s even better than the aircraft mechanics pay which tops out at $66.89/hour. As a dispatcher you will be able to jumpseat and have travel benefits.

Dispatcher

I'm currently an Aircraft Dispatcher and a former UPSer. I've applied to a recent Dispatcher posting. I just recieved the email saying I was not selected and welcoming to apply in the future for other positions. I was with the company for over 10 years and left on good terms. I also have the required 2 year minimum experience required. I'm wondering what I can do to get an interview on the next posting?