Great news! gREAT NEWS!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's what lazyazz people do order shiznitt on internet instead of getting their lazy bitchazz to lowes, home depot or walmart. Im always amazed how pathetically lazy and stupid people truly are lol.

When QVC runs their specials and offers free or reduced shipping it makes sense to shop at home.

It all depends on the customer and the weather conditions whether I ring doorbell or not really. It all depends on whether I play Hollywood with that customer and how much coin they feed the Jumpman at the holidays lol. All about selling the product boys.

Every customer should receive the same level of service, regardless of "how much coin they feed the Jumpman at the holidays".

I am curious as to why ringing the doorbell is weather-dependent.

Z

ZQXC

When QVC runs their specials and offers free or reduced shipping it makes sense to shop at home.

Every customer should receive the same level of service, regardless of "how much coin they feed the Jumpman at the holidays".

I am curious as to why ringing the doorbell is weather-dependent.

I would guess that if rain is imminent he wants to give them a chance to discover the package. Just a guess.........

S

selfcancelsignal

we had a heat wave a while back in an area that usually doesn't get that hot. maybe an 80 rte station. 2 days after the heat subsides, thousands of these ac units half the size of refrigerator come rolling down the belt. A good majority 3 floor apt for me. Suffice to say, I looked at the name scanned the box and walked up there. I ain't dragging a 140 pound ac up three flights if you ain't home. Also, if you are home you're friggin dragging it up with me.
I do this anytime I have anything heavy, for any apartment I can't DR.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
we had a heat wave a while back in an area that usually doesn't get that hot. maybe an 80 rte station. 2 days after the heat subsides, thousands of these ac units half the size of refrigerator come rolling down the belt. A good majority 3 floor apt for me. Suffice to say, I looked at the name scanned the box and walked up there. I ain't dragging a 140 pound ac up three flights if you ain't home. Also, if you are home you're friggin dragging it up with me.

Honestly, leaving at the door of a 3rd floor apartment is probably the safest DR in the neighborhood.

But like you said, you get hurt bringing that 140lb bitch up the stairs, all of a sudden you are scrutinized and treated like a 5 year old filling out safety knowledge questionnaires.

The double edged sword of having to deliver 140lb packages and getting hurt is totally lost to those monkeys at corporate. 106 years ago, Jim Casey wasn't delivering safes with an ox cart just so he could pad his pockets with cash.

Indecisi0n

Hope they can withstand the fall from the 3000 shelf when my maroon loader puts them up there with a bunch of other stuff that doesn't allow me to lift it safely.