Greater Threat to the Market?

Meat

a) Biden’s allegiance to the radical left (ha ha), or b) dumb dumb’s that refused to get vaccinated?

One vote per poster - enjoy!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1618093404143.jpg

floridays

Disqualified: Poster seems unaware that some form or another of quantitative easing has been taking place for 20 years - disqualified.
You are disqualifying respondents.

I'm curious, exactly what type of expertise will you claim this time to disqualify the very respondents you seek.

Just state your position
jackass.jpg
We can pick your bones like vultures after you make your declaration.

Meat

You are disqualifying respondents.

I'm curious, exactly what type of expertise will you claim this time to disqualify the very respondents you seek.

Just state your position View attachment 345751.
We can pick your bones like vultures after you make your declaration.

Considering my upbringing, it’s very difficult to see parents enable their children.

Yeah, so you ruined your children’s lives (as stated in a recent post), but does that exonerate them from being productive adults?

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

floridays

Untrue.

it’s a thread of the utmost importance (assuming you have a couple of nickels invested).
If you were (are) intelligent enough you would understand I attacked your self given "disqualification" ability.

Your ability to "disqualify" respondents defines you as a party with an agenda.

floridays

Considering my upbringing, it’s very difficult to see parents enable their children.

Yeah, so you ruined your children’s lives (as stated in a recent post), but does that exonerate them from being productive adults?

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
I never stated I ruined my children's lives.

I challenge you to retrieve any such post and rub it in my face.

I have said divorce affects the children the most.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Meat

I never stated I ruined my children's lives.

I challenge you to retrieve any such post and rub it in my face.

I have said divorce affects the children the most.

Don't put words in my mouth.

“…our children did not fail as children, but they have failed at life because of their parents”.

That’s verbatim, Glorydays.

Seems like a reasonable interpretation on my part.

floridays

“…our children did not fail as children, but they have failed at life because of their parents”.

That’s verbatim, Glorydays.

Seems like a reasonable interpretation on my part.
Their Parents,
I'd love to have your ass in a seat in front of me where you had to tell the truth.

Verbatim, Their Parents.

Your reasonable interpretation is a whole lie.

I've dealt with punks like you for a long time, I know how to deal with your type.

floridays

Whatever,

Congratulations on being able to pass on some of the blame to the wife you betrayed.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY - you make a pretty *ty conservative.
What I've done several times in the past, knocked "Meat" out of the park, put yurass in the seats, where you belonged in the first place.

What's the barber say?

Next! :thumbup1: