Green Pickups are not a concern to drivers?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Man you are really blowing this out of proportion. Do you think it makes sense to send out another route with just 10 stops so I can go drive to a shipper that doesnt need their pickup everyday in the 30 min window. No ofcourse not.

I agree with you.

It doesnt make sense.

Since it doesnt make sense...why should you be required by your management team to falsify a record in order to pretend that you are "in compliance?"

A driver who steals time by falsifying his reported lunch or break will be fired.

A driver who steals bonus by falsifying his mileage...or falsifying the number of pieces he picked up...will be fired.

Why should your management get a free pass for doing the exact same thing?

Dishonesty is dishonesty. Do you not see the double standard here?

CRASH501

Sorry, Hoax, but the oncall pickups aren't that green. You get the alert, drive out of your way to make the pick up, the package has no label on it, customer says someone else is going to pay for it, but they don't have any account number or credit card number. The customer says, the person on the phone said you'd pick it up. You explain about Return Service tags, the customer looks through all of the paper in the house, but comes up empty. You look on the diad screen, that nameless phone operator has just entered the generic 999-X99 account number. You call the center, get put on hold, lose cell service, have to call again, can't pick up the package. The customer is upset. You are driving away, 15 minutes later, have to cancel the on call pickup, getting nothing for the stop but a headache.

Not really that green, thanks to the call center. This happens all of the time.
gee and i thought it was just me . the braindead nitwits answering the phones really need to get a clue as to how our operation actually works ( green for the cause lmao )