Grievance pay

upssouth

Just wondering what is everyone sitting at for year to date grievance pay. I'm a little over 5k ytd. Wondering what is considered a lot in different locals.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Just wondering what is everyone sitting at for year to date grievance pay. I'm a little over 5k ytd. Wondering what is considered a lot in different locals.
The rank and file on here are proud of you for keeping the company on it's toes. Having said that, how about loaning a broken down driver on a fixed income a c-note? lol.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Depends on what you're filing on and how many file. Around here I can count on one hand the guys that continually file on sups working, lately it's gone up as guys are seeing fat checks from the aforementioned guys. The company is about to get slammed with 9.5 grievances at the next language meeting, over 80% of the center is on the 9.5 list, with about 105ish FT drivers.

fres431

Union won a 40k grievance last year for putting contractors to work and ups had to pay the fine due to not enough reserve feeder drivers ..split amongst all feeder drivers was a nice bonus

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your Local should pay you interest.

There is no excuse.... for "year old" grievances.

They should be heard within 30 days or less.

Just short of half of the settltment was from my first of three stints on the "9.5 opt-in list", starting in late April of 2014.
But hey, there was a silver lining to that black cloud.
The $2600 grievance settlement allowed me the financial cushion necessary to take a trip to Traverse City, Michigan last week.

Maybe you saw me there?

Ask me how my case went.
Vote for me. :-)

-Bug-
What are you running for?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The $2600 grievance settlement allowed me the financial cushion necessary to take a trip to Traverse City, Michigan last week.

Maybe you saw me there?

Everyone just goes to play golf, right ?

If you were on the first tee box.... I would have introduced myself.

Love taking money off all the Labor people.

Ask me how my case went.

Feel free to tell.

What are you running for?

It's a new IBT position.

"The Big Kahuna"

Look for it on the ballot.

-Bug-