Grill It Baby!

moreluck

golden ticket member
One of my favorite flavor combos is steak with grilled peppers.......so good.

534aebf1f62982d3fc966073b7c44ea6.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
This isn't really grilling, but I'll add it anyway. We do a lot of grilling too but I don't have any pics on hand.

Tony makes fantastic St Louis style pork ribs using a 2-2-1 method. 2 hours smoking for flavor, 2 hours wrapped in foil with a couple of shots of coconut water to make sure they are moist and the final hour he smokes them slathered in bbq sauce. The whole time the temp is at 225 friend.

He's tried a few different types of ribs and the St Louis style pork ribs work the best for this method.

ribs.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This isn't really grilling, but I'll add it anyway. We do a lot of grilling too but I don't have any pics on hand.

Tony makes fantastic St Louis style pork ribs using a 2-2-1 method. 2 hours smoking for flavor, 2 hours wrapped in foil with a couple of shots of coconut water to make sure they are moist and the final hour he smokes them slathered in bbq sauce. The whole time the temp is at 225 friend.

He's tried a few different types of ribs and the St Louis style pork ribs work the best for this method.

View attachment 15791

Grillin', smokin' it's all good.

Baby backs on!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Going to prep some chicken so I can grillit later in the week. Going to mainate some in a raspberry pecan vinegarette and the rest in a Thai peanut sauce. Stick it in the fridge and hope I can get home at a decent time. Also got some yellow squash and zuchini that I'll grill.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
On my knockoff egg, a Kamado grill/smoker/oven, also purchased at....you guessed it, Costco..

Vision? Nothing wrong with that.

I have a Char-Griller Akorn just because I wanted to try a Kamado on the cheap. I love it. Ribs, brisket, whole chickens, steaks, burgers and my favorite so far, pizza!

(Now, as soon as my BIL upgrades to the extra large BGE, I'm buying his large.)