Catatonic

Nine Lives
Where's George H Bush Sr?
Show those hands sir!
That is not those winches shoulders!!!

Screen-Shot-2017-10-25-at-10.32.16-PM.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's what judge Moore should do as well.
Looks like it's headed that way ... granted his 'transgressions' are not criminal in nature, they aren't passing public tests.

I haven't really followed Moore's transgressions and not much of other politicians' transgressions as well.
I thought the Clinton BS costs the Repugs several seats in Congress as it should have.
The blow back from all the Trump 'scandals' may bite the Dim's in the butt.

bbsam

Staff member
Looks like it's headed that way ... granted his 'transgressions' are not criminal in nature, they aren't passing public tests.

I haven't really followed Moore's transgressions and not much of other politicians' transgressions as well.
I thought the Clinton BS costs the Repugs several seats in Congress as it should have.
The blow back from all the Trump 'scandals' may bite the Dim's in the butt.
I think Moore's attempts to play the "crucified victim" in all this is pretty ridiculous.

vantexan

It's rather disturbing when politicians claim "fake news" and so much of it is verifiable and/or credible.
And yet after a year of Russian "collusion" claims there's little that connects the administration with Russia, and really nothing that proves the election was stolen with Russian help.