Gross insubordination

I am accused of gross insubordination by my on car. He claims I refused direct instructions. I thought I should be able to work until my hearing? My BA says it’s a cardinal infraction but it’s not on the list. If it’s not on list it should be a working termination at most?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I am accused of gross insubordination by my on car. He claims I refused direct instructions. I thought I should be able to work until my hearing? My BA says it’s a cardinal infraction but it’s not on the list. If it’s not on list it should be a working termination at most?

Ok... how (Gross) were you?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We need the OPs side of the story since he says accused.

Gross insubordination occurs when an employee commits an act that is unethical and unprofessional, thereby destroying the relationship between him/herself and their employer. There are many examples of gross misconduct, including assault, theft, and damage to property.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I got 5 bucks on refusing to help is the infraction.
DD51285B-8DDE-49FA-822C-C6E21AFBDBA0.jpeg

I want in on this. Putting in 5 too.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Come on brah don’t leave us hanging what’d you do

Refused a direct order. I declined because it’s my belief it’s a safety issue, but discharged nonetheless. It’s not a cardinal infraction in the contract, so how can it not be working termination?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Refused a direct order. I declined because it’s my belief it’s a safety issue, but discharged nonetheless. It’s not a cardinal infraction in the contract, so how can it not be working termination?
Well you certainly showed them! Congrats on jumping from warning letter to termination!