Ground Revolution

Meat

Hello contractors,

What’s the strategy to get an equitable contractional relationship with the parent company?

On the express side, workers employed a strategy of complaining on the internet, and pretending to organize a “purple flue”.

It seems express employees think they are superior to ground, so here is an opportunity to show them what you got.

What’s your strategy?

Meat

Hello contractors,

What’s the strategy to get an equitable contractional relationship with the parent company?

On the express side, workers employed a strategy of complaining on the internet, and pretending to organize a “purple flue”.

It seems express employees think they are superior to ground, so here is an opportunity to show them what you got.

What’s your strategy?

Was this banned?

Hello contractors,

What’s your strategy?
Go apply for a job and let us know what your strategy is

bbsam

Staff member
Hello contractors,

What’s your strategy?
I do have a conspiracy theory in mind, but for now, there is no strategy except to make for contractors to make the best decisions for themselves and let FedEx deal with the fallout.

At this point, the company will not take “contractual remedies” even to make an example out of a contractor. Why?

Worthless contracts create toothless agreements.

Meat

Go apply for a job and let us know what your strategy is

The following strategy, which was employed many years ago, has served me quite well:

Phase A: Get up off your ass.
Phase B: Stay up off your ass until you find a gig that will enable you to invest ten’s of thousands of dollars per year for multiple decades.
Phase C: Stay true to your investment strategy.

It’s pretty simple stuff, but I think some members of the board may benefit from my teachings.

Fergus Mahoney

The following strategy, which was employed many years ago, has served me quite well:

Phase A: Get up off your ass.
Phase B: Stay up off your ass until you find a gig that will enable you to invest ten’s of thousands of dollars per year for multiple decades.
Phase C: Stay true to your investment strategy.

It’s pretty simple stuff, but I think some members of the board may benefit from my teachings.
If your here, you aren't that bright.