Ground to Express. Worth it?

FedExer267

Well I guess it comes down to Contractors then my route is 700 a week 125 to 130 a day 250 to 300 pieces. 18 PUs and I am at 50 to 52 hours a week. I always thought it was worth more than 700 a week.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I know of a ground driver in my area that gets $180 flat rate... and another at $1000 a week salary with bonus. I just dont like the pickups for me to go to that opco

HD here getting $750 flat until i go over my stop cap, then bonus pay per stop

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Well I guess it comes down to Contractors then my route is 700 a week 125 to 130 a day 250 to 300 pieces. 18 PUs and I am at 50 to 52 hours a week. I always thought it was worth more than 700 a week.

Yup, your contractor is cheap... any benefits on top of that?

whenIgetthere

In my 2 years with Express, my raises have been 2% in 2013, 2% in 2014, then 6% in 2015. Each raise was around the first week of October. Since I'm new to the company, I have no idea what to expect down the road, but I'm not really expecting the 6% raise to continue.

Depends on what area of the country you're in. I'm 2 years in and make just shy of $18/hr.

If you go to the careers section on the FDX website, look for a position as a Courier in your area and see what the pay is. I'm not sure if you can look on JCATS as a Ground driver.

Fifteen years in barely 18/hour!