Guaranteed 8 when out of hours.

brown67

Last week I ran out of hours on Friday. I worked 5 hours and went home. Do I get a guaranteed 8 for Friday or just pay actual?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was a general question, if at no time that someone goes home without taking actual, why have that 06 code? In reality it would always be 05, according to you.

He went in knowing he only had 5 hours available.

In my center, he would have been given the choice of 5 hours pay or staying home.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Management worked him, knowing he only had 5 hours available.
Fixed it for you.

Management gets a report every morning detailing hours available for drivers to work, with the the least amount on top. They chose to work him, and as such, chose to pay him 8 wether sweeping floors or driving home to his house.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Fixed it for you.

Management gets a report every morning detailing hours available for drivers to work, with the the least amount on top. They chose to work him, and as such, chose to pay him 8 wether sweeping floors or driving home to his house.

Don't fix my quotes.

I have a feeling he was told it would be 05 and was hoping to find a loophole to where he would get his 8.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Fixed it for you.

they don't get the report but it's available to them

nobody looks unless it's peak or a special saturday