Guess who came crawling back?

HedleyLamarr

Awesome for our bottom line. But who told U or where did u/they hear this?
It was a subject of discussion at this mornings meeting with the SM and an OM. I am a late starter, so I wasn't there, but heard about it from couriers who were there.

FedEx has all the leverage in a situation like this. I am sure Amazon will pay us well for our services.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It was a subject of discussion at this mornings meeting with the SM and an OM. I am a late starter, so I wasn't there, but heard about it from couriers who were there.

FedEx has all the leverage in a situation like this. I am sure Amazon will pay us well for our services.
bob franks

zeev

They need help because of their success once this is over business as usual and Fred has no leverage Amazon 20 times the size of FedEx and growing.

bbsam

Staff member
No wonder he’s back. Amazon is about to have warehouse workers on “sickouts” and tech workers staging a “virtual walkout”.

If there were any union with the cajones and financial backing, Amazon would be in a world of hurt.

McFeely

Huge Member
I’m happy to have amazon boxes as long as they’re paying enough for us to make money on it, and not just filling trucks and planes with zero-profit packages.

SmithBarney

You won't really know that they are amazon packages, it's the third party sellers on amazon that are using us, because Amazon stopped fulfilling orders for these sellers.. Can't find the picture now, see my recent posts... filled it up again today(the rest went on a CTV.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
No wonder he’s back. Amazon is about to have warehouse workers on “sickouts” and tech workers staging a “virtual walkout”.

If there were any union with the cajones and financial backing, Amazon would be in a world of hurt.
someone is dropping the ball here on a great opportunity.