Gun Control Texas Style

klein

Für Meno :)
....also, Toys for Foreign Tots !!

You know, I almost volunteered as a driver last xmas for toys for tots. Simply driving door to door to make less fortunate families and their children happy during the xmas season.

But, after being critizisized on here - I had second thoughts.
It's always the same - no good deed goes unpunished !

You know, I almost volunteered as a driver last xmas for toys for tots. Simply driving door to door to make less fortunate families and their children happy during the xmas season.

But, after being criticized on here - I had second thoughts.

You`re not criticized for your actions, you`re criticized for opening your mouth and telling us about them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But, after being critizisized on here - I had second thoughts.

Why should the opinion of anyone, whether in reality or cyberspace, change your decision to help those less fortunate? Good deeds are done with purity of purpose and not for what you may or may not get in return.

klein

Für Meno :)
Why delivering toys to families and their kids, like I did in Cuba, and even more then a year later, still get bad reputation for doing so !

Maybe this xmas - they always need volunteer drivers. But, I hope I'm back to work by then.
I'll start applying for jobs , again, very soon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why delivering toys to families and their kids, like I did in Cuba, and even more then a year later, still get bad reputation for doing so !

Maybe this xmas - they always need volunteer drivers. But, I hope I'm back to work by then.
I'll start applying for jobs , again, very soon.

So, go about your little elf work and don't tell anybody................any grief you get, you brought on yourself.