Guy throwing the packages

Vazquez13

So I went to go pick up one of my youngest from school today. While we were driving back home,I came across a UPS package car. Homeboy was dropping off a few packages. Or should I say tossing a few packages over the gate. I seen the videos on youtube,but never up close. I dont know if he couldnt enter the gate,but it didnt look very professional at all. This is one of the reasons I always try to be around for my packages. So that way they dont just toss it wherever they want.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I went to go pick up one of my youngest from school today. While we were driving back home,I came across a UPS package car. Homeboy was dropping off a few packages. Or should I say tossing a few packages over the gate. I seen the videos on youtube,but never up close. I dont know if he couldnt enter the gate,but it didnt look very professional at all. This is one of the reasons I always try to be around for my packages. So that way they dont just toss it wherever they want.
Gates are closed to keep people out or things in. Either way I'm not finding out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Was it UPS socks in the package he tossed? I've been waiting for mine...

PT Car Washer

If you think tossing a package is bad, come tour the preload or Hub sorts some day. Production is what it is all about. Damages are someone else's problem.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

MYOB!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I was always amazed when I came across a box that wasn't crushed, had a size 14 foot print on it or wasn't covered in tabacco juice. I would wonder how it made it through the system unscathed.