H and H suck! How's that Leadbelly,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wide and LB know that.
Where do you think they get what they say?
Straight from IBT Management.
Actually, unlike most on here, we speak our own minds. TDUers are the ones that need direction. Why do you think they are having a conference call on Saturday? So they can line their lies up. "Hoffa paid off Canadian government!" "Hoffa stole your freedom" "why 5 more years"
Tell Paff to grow some balls. He's been a loser since 98.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Actually, unlike most on here, we speak our own minds. TDUers are the ones that need direction. Why do you think they are having a conference call on Saturday? So they can line their lies up. "Hoffa paid off Canadian government!" "Hoffa stole your freedom" "why 5 more years"
Tell Paff to grow some balls. He's been a loser since 98.
Sore winner!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
With reference to H&H I am sure they listened to their lawyer Viet Dihn about the e-mails If you read his resume he is a top litigator with impressive credentials Harvard Law School, Assistant US Attorney under Bush, and member of Georgetown Law Faculty. I am sure he advised and represented them wisely. It would be a shame to loose KH I think he is good for the UPS members, although it may be time for the top guy to step-down.
The vote should be a wake call for the leadership that a lot of members are not happy with the air of complacency that has taken place since the last election and contract.
They should clean house of the beltway uber riders and prepare for 2018 !