H3 pay scale

Serf

If you go Into Fedex homepage and type in compensation, they may still have the chart up. Otherwise I’m willing to bet some yahoo on here has a copy of it.
However, it’s safe to say that scale has been canceled or at least postponed for the foreseeable future. I would just be happy with 2% raises.

AB831

If you go Into Fedex homepage and type in compensation, they may still have the chart up. Otherwise I’m willing to bet some yahoo on here has a copy of it.
However, it’s safe to say that scale has been canceled or at least postponed for the foreseeable future. I would just be happy with 2% raises.
Yup. They remember that people expect raises in October, so once September gets here, expect the coronavirus excuses to start, followed by “millions of Americans lost their jobs, but we strived to keep each and every one of you working throughout the worst economic crisis of the past 100 years.”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yup. They remember that people expect raises in October, so once September gets here, expect the coronavirus excuses to start, followed by “millions of Americans lost their jobs, but we strived to keep each and every one of you working throughout the worst economic crisis of the past 100 years.”
“And we made sure everyone got a #fedexstrong mask.” Lol.

McFeely

Huge Member
We haven’t gotten those yet in my station. I‘ve only seen them on Facebook.

A FedEx friend of mine in NY asked if I got mine, that was the first I had heard of them. Then yesterday I saw one in a Sprinter at the station.

I also got a purple bracelet. Who comes up with these things and thinks that this is a great use of a budget?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A FedEx friend of mine in NY asked if I got mine, that was the first I had heard of them. Then yesterday I saw one in a Sprinter at the station.

I also got a purple bracelet. Who comes up with these things and thinks that this is a great use of a budget?
People who know there are still employees bleeding purple who will be thrilled to get them and proudly wear them. Lol.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The UPS guy on my route said his shop steward filed grievances for all the drivers to get hazard pay. They all made an extra 700$ a week for a month. I got an orange soda.

Interesting, since no one on the Brown side of the forum seems to know anything about it.

fedx

Extra Large Package

And they'll completely forget or ignore the fact that we've been having peak like volume for the past several months now. That won't matter to FedEx. They'll keep making record money while telling us they're on the verge of bankruptcy (while snickering when you turn your back).