Hacked?

HedleyLamarr

So apparently FedEx was hacked today, along with many other companies from what I gather. My manager told me there was only 2 computers up in the entire station. There is a lot of concern regarding flight delays tonight. The ensuing fallout in the coming days could be interesting.

rod

Retired 22 years
Perfect excuse for late deliveries. I sure beats UPS's excuses when it happens to snow a couple of flakes or rain barely enough to dampen a sidewalk and they use "emergency conditions" as an excuse..

dezguy

Dispatch up here had issues all day. Wonder if it was related?

Guess I'll have to wait to Monday to hear anything.

Oldfart

Looking forward to some good OT working both Saturday and Sunday. They didn't say anything to us about coming in late tomorrow. If I can get 5 or so each day, that would make me and Uncle Sam happy.

Yankeefan

We were told that the whole operation is essentially a full day behind. The dayside left about ~1200 cans which pushed the night sort all the way to 4:07 a full two hours longer than normal. They're practically begging people to come in Sat/Sun to help out.

Purplepackage

Looking forward to some good OT working both Saturday and Sunday. They didn't say anything to us about coming in late tomorrow. If I can get 5 or so each day, that would make me and Uncle Sam happy.

Yeah Oldfarts station was the only one not affected, they are actually stating 2 hours early tomorrow. Freight was 5 hours early for them

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Security Experts Scramble to Contain Fallout From Cyberattacks

IMG_0139.jpg

Lol. From the article. Sounds like FedEx to me.

Oldfart

Yeah Oldfarts station was the only one not affected, they are actually stating 2 hours early tomorrow. Freight was 5 hours early for them
Na, it is actually still not here. We are eating donuts and pigs in a blanket courtesy of our SM while waiting on the trailer right now. We don't have any freight but my truck has the cleanest windows and a nice swept floor while I had nothing to do.