Had jaw surgery and needed time off

Grey MIll

Hi I recently had jaw surgery on the 17th because I had to get a hockpuck sized cyst removed that was growing in and eating it's way out of my jaw bone and had a bone grafting done to replace the loss bone mass. I needed time off, had left over vacation days exactly 22 hours. I told them weeks a of head time that I needed time off and I was given the okay to use it while I'm recovering I also provided them a doctor's note that stated I wouldn't be cleared for work until the 22nd of may. I've constantly had to call in these past 3 days just to play safe. My timeline was coded for vacation pay for the 2 days I called in but the third day It was coded in no call no show. What can I do about this as any heavy lifting could possibly cause the bone graft to get rejected or damage or cause unessarry complications. I need help, is this grievable offence can I do anything about this.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I was in the gym the next day after having surgery to remove 3 of the impacted wisdom teeth and the regular ol one.

Nevermind

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi I recently had jaw surgery on the 17th because I had to get a hockpuck sized cyst removed that was growing in and eating it's way out of my jaw bone and had a bone grafting done to replace the loss bone mass. I needed time off, had left over vacation days exactly 22 hours. I told them weeks a of head time that I needed time off and I was given the okay to use it while I'm recovering I also provided them a doctor's note that stated I wouldn't be cleared for work until the 22nd of may. I've constantly had to call in these past 3 days just to play safe. My timeline was coded for vacation pay for the 2 days I called in but the third day It was coded in no call no show. What can I do about this as any heavy lifting could possibly cause the bone graft to get rejected or damage or cause unessarry complications. I need help, is this grievable offence can I do anything about this.
Hello! DOCTORS NOTE DUMMY! Go on disability.

FMLA

542thruNthru

You need to get on FMLA/Disability. Call your local and they should be able to help you.