Had Vacation Paid For Before Hired

jt072410

I was hired as a seasonal package loader in December. I had a trip booked with my family back in October. We are booked and paid for Disney World at the end of Febuary. I would need 4 days off. I just started yesterday post seasonal. Is it possible still to go, or do I have to let the family down and we will not be able to go.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was hired as a seasonal package loader in December. I had a trip booked with my family back in October. We are booked and paid for Disney World at the end of Febuary. I would need 4 days off. I just started yesterday post seasonal. Is it possible still to go, or do I have to let the family down and we will not be able to go.

Did you have a family member pass away, hence the reason for the trip?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How would anyone here know? Ask your super duper supervisor. Explain the situation.

Indecisi0n

What's more important, your trip or your career?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He’s rubbing one out right now

With a stupid grin on his face while reading the comments above
CPWQ750.gif

Twice in one night. Yahtzee!!!!