hagstrom laminated

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Buy the county map at the courthouse then get it laminated at the ups store. All of my maps are laminated. Lucky for me my moms a school teacher and does them all for me or free. Also buy a dry erase marker and u can mark all your stops for the day then just wipe them clean at the end of the day.

rocket man

come out on oak st towards hofstra is south if your running out of union dale hub, hempstead tpk old country road jericho tpk hillside ave nassau ends at elmont new hyde pk and little neck it has not changed in the morning print out certian streets on route you are gonna do then you look at streets in area you will be fine. and you get paid by the hour

BrownArmy

I buy a regular map book and then 'laminate' the pages myself using clear packing tape.

I find this works better than lamination at (whatever office store) because the DIY 'laminated' maps will take being folded in half and generally being beat up much better.

Good luck.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Instead of going to the trouble of laminating your map book, just make a bunch of photocopies of the pages that show your delivery area. You can then mark up the photocopies and tape them together to make one big map, or clip the copies that you need to your sun visor. This will keep your map book from getting all beat up.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I was serious in my earlier reply.
Make them provide the map.
Your best bet is to show as little aptitude as possible for working off a map.
All it will get you is a reputation for being able to run routes in the blind.
The only recognition you will receive for your efforts will be spending more time with your new map book than you want.