Hail to the Chief

Saw our fearless leader (Scott Davis) on The Fox Business Network today. When asked how much UPS is saving on use of the alternative fuel vehicles he stated we hadn't due to the cost of the vehicles, refueling capabilities, ect. We have 2000 vehicles and refitting 1000 more this year. So after a decade using this crap we're still losing money on them? Order another 1000? I just don't understand why a lot of upsers love this guy.

dcdriver

nations capital
Sorry, I'm honestly interested in how they picked the two drivers honored to be there.

Both drivers over 20 years plus. One driver drives a hybrid, not sure about the other. Story I got they talked to Obama about how the Hybrid works. No lottery. I guess they got lucky. Both good drivers. The Driver I talked to and many Sups there also said that they where honored to be there.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
IMAG0128[2].jpg
IMAG0128[2].jpg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Obama made the visit. Only 2 drivers in the building got to me him. The rest of men and women in browns were sups.
i would have met him,, im so damned handsome im pretty,,im a bonus runner pretty boy,, the rest of you have no chance

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Oh My...These grapes are so sour!
This is one of those threads that should have been suppressed for national security concerns. the secret service has put a lot of time and effort into the building mentioned and is probably not crazy about someone with half the information running off at the mouth. Of course this poster could not alert the site because someone thought it a good idea to take away his private message options. this site is so much better under heavy censorship.....:)

what do we have to hide here? Where did this site get so sensitive that they can no longer take constructive criticism?