Halloween....after 24 yrs they finally get it right

menotyou

bella amicizia
Anyway.....it was a fairly light day in my center and most of the guys were done by about 1830.

Our safety person went way overboard with the Halloween safety stuff. We had the five seeing habits printed out and left in our slots and on our seats. We had safety stickers on our DIADs and steering wheels. We got a safety message from her and one from our OMS during the day. Our PCM was all about Halloween safety.
Anyway...........
I watched my granddaughter in her Halloween parade and got to bring her home afterward. She played stylist and had my hair all over the place with some of the most interesting choices of make-up to match! Later, some trick or treating around town. Tons of fun.

screamin chicken

You have a good center, we have been doing peek for 4 yrs. now, we used helpers in street clotes, to no helpers now. There are 3 routes cut daily and a normal day for me starts at 150 and can go up to 185, thats with them pulling my resi. off of me and put it on the next route and then for me to go out of my area to do 90 stops on the next route.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Halloween here is postponed to Saturday....

Did Sober's management team really get everyone in early as promised?

Buddybrown

What's up with you being positive about this BS? Do you really think you will be home early Monday? What are ya stupid?ha ha...point being,it's one day and one day is nothing
Nice positive post. I sentence you to make a post in the thread started by Tooner entitled "A positive new thread, positively". Then you will experience what being positive is all about.:)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Halloween here is postponed to Saturday....

Did Sober's management team really get everyone in early as promised?

For the most part, yes. I came in to work 10 min before my start time and preload was already wrapped and done. Lots of drivers had already left the building. There was no last minute insane route cutting. I worked until 7:30....a 10.5 hr day....but most of my route is rural and I didnt have any issues with trick or treaters. My building was accident free for the day, which is all that really matters.

DS

Fenderbender
Nice positive post. I sentence you to make a post in the thread started by Tooner entitled "A positive new thread, positively". Then you will experience what being positive is all about.:)
am usually positive I guess I need a new battery