Halloweeny

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
If there was a PCM that said that the Friday before Halloween you could deliver packages in a costume which would you pick.

Me? If I could somehow get something resembling the GEICO lizard with that weird shade of green. Imagine me driving down the road with that big lizard head. Oh and I would have to use that English or Australian accent all day.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe start with this:
pumpkinbutt.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
I actually almost bought a Jason hockey mask to wear the day before Halloween until I remembered that I am off the week before so no need.

Jim Kemp

A lot of the business stops on my Rt. will not let anyone in with a mask on
All the banks have sign that say; All mask, sunglasses and helmets must be removed before entering. These signs stay up all year long.

over9five

Staff member
I would dress as a Zombie UPS man. Imagine having your package delivered by a Zombie!

There was a Zombie bar-hopping parade somewhere this weekend. Can't find the link, but I'm going next year!

klein

Für Meno :)
Hollowenny eh? Might as well go as a weeny.

$49.99

Inflatable Tricky Dick Adult Mens Costume

…condom you can find and slip into this hilarious inflatable Tricky Dick costume! This funny costume features an inflatable, man-size penis that proves size really does matter, at least in when it comes to outrageous Halloween costumes.

bigblu 2 you

a wrinkled yellow shirt,week old beard,1980's mullet,and a pair of those white off brand velcro strap tennis shoes,.aka a former disgruntled dhl driver.