Hand/thumb problems “old timer “

Matt5705

Been here over 30 years. Paper delivery records diad1 and 2. Now in feeder. Any one else experienced thumb joint or hand pain?
Wondering how UPS treats this medical work issue. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
images

F

Frankie's Friend

Been here over 30 years. Paper delivery records diad1 and 2. Now in feeder. Any one else experienced thumb joint or hand pain?
Wondering how UPS treats this medical work issue. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Probably with ibuprofen.:rolleyes:
Well did you hsve a reported injury on the job that you can try to reopen? Can you prove a repetitive issue at work? Is there a case of repetitive hand/thumb injury history you can google or archive thru your local to (parallel) substantiate your condition or does your feeder network have anyone suffering from the same thing? Dig in. On your own you need a darn good workers comp attorney.

Future

Victory Ride
I have been there a while ..... I get a pain in my wrist ....it comes and goes ... probably carpal tunnel .... but never got it checked