Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Call the police when he is following and show her the video

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Say something to the guy

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Bob11B

C9A0B8C4-C929-4131-9562-55EAA4510A3D.png
I have a habitual package thief on my route and I know who the guy is. The community has posted videos on a Facebook page of him stealing the packages (mostly post office) but I know he is responsible for lots of mine too. I am careful with where I leave the packages.

I am tired of driver follow ups. The people have reported it to the police with video. What should I do? Should I not care and continue about my day? Should I say something to the guy? He follows me around often and I won’t driver release anything when he does. Should I call the police when I am being followed?

it just boils my blood that this cheese dick is getting away with it and stealing people’s stuff...just seeing how some of you would handle this or if you wouldn’t do anything at all.

Siveriano

Dont engage, Just keep driving call the cops and LP. I had a similar situation and i just kept driving until the cops showed up.

Your life is worth more than any package.

Bob11B

Dont engage, Just keep driving call the cops and LP. I had a similar situation and i just kept driving until the cops showed up.

Your life is worth more than any package.
True. The guy is probably harmless but you never know what someone is capable of and there are a lot of shootings in this area. I watch drug deals go down all day long and I could give two :censored2:s bc it doesn’t affect me but this guy stealing packages I deliver gives me too many damn driver follow ups and causes me to get too many messages a day to go back to houses bc they can’t find a package

Rack em

Made the Podium
True. The guy is probably harmless but you never know what someone is capable of and there are a lot of shootings in this area. I watch drug deals go down all day long and I could give two :censored2:s bc it doesn’t affect me but this guy stealing packages I deliver gives me too many damn driver follow ups and causes me to get too many messages a day to go back to houses bc they can’t find a package
Do you know where the guy lives?

Siveriano

Sorry another thing. I had notice multiple people buying phones and Goat shoes and waiting outside "their" for it, I know is mostly bought with a stolen card so i just follow the methods, Ask For ID and check Address and name or have them open the front door, if no all i say is that im new and thats how my boss wants it done.

Siveriano

Just communicate, ask your center manager with a shopstweard present what he wants you to do, Dont try to be a Hero if you get injured or kill UPS will just replace you with another driver.

542thruNthru

Have you informed management and LP about this guy and why you're getting DFUs?

Management should tell you how to proceed. If they want me to quit or continue DRing packages that's up to them. If they want me to call the police next time I see him following me. That's up to them.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
View attachment 267406 I have a habitual package thief on my route and I know who the guy is. The community has posted videos on a Facebook page of him stealing the packages (mostly post office) but I know he is responsible for lots of mine too. I am careful with where I leave the packages.

I am tired of driver follow ups. The people have reported it to the police with video. What should I do? Should I not care and continue about my day? Should I say something to the guy? He follows me around often and I won’t driver release anything when he does. Should I call the police when I am being followed?

it just boils my blood that this cheese dick is getting away with it and stealing people’s stuff...just seeing how some of you would handle this or if you wouldn’t do anything at all.
Nowadays if nobody is being killed, they don't care.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Call the police when he is following you in a rich neighborhood. They'll get there quick. Aside from that, message in a vehicle description and license plate number, and the neighborhood you are in.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 267406 I have a habitual package thief on my route and I know who the guy is. The community has posted videos on a Facebook page of him stealing the packages (mostly post office) but I know he is responsible for lots of mine too. I am careful with where I leave the packages.

This would make a great TV show. "Porch Pirate Roundup".