handshake agreement with 705

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Thats good news, we have got a few anonymous posts saying this. I still haven't seen anything on any of the Teamster or Local's websites. I am glad you guys in Chicago have had this pressure taken off of you, I know how stressed out it gets in these situations.

Beat'n Black n Brown

Did ya see anything on 710's hand shake...everyone was praising them on a quiet negotiation...no info on them either....710 is quiet thats good...705 stands up thats bad......and ya wonder why we are seperate??????????

worldwide

"and ya wonder why we are seperate??????????"

Yes, I do.

What is wrong with the national agreement and the agreement that 710 signed? What SPECIFICALLY in those agreements does 710 object to? What do they want instead of those objectionable items?

What does 710 want different that what is in the national agreement and the 710 agreement?

Why should 705 and 710 be treated any different than the rest of the UPS Temsters? The job is the same across the US, is it not?

tieguy

Banned
Did ya see anything on 710's hand shake...everyone was praising them on a quiet negotiation...no info on them either....710 is quiet thats good...705 stands up thats bad......and ya wonder why we are seperate??????????

huh? Doh? 705 acted like a bunch of clowns and got all their members worked up unnecessarily.

710 did it quietly got it done and put a lot less stress on their membership.

Beat'n Black n Brown

huh? Doh? 705 acted like a bunch of clowns and got all their members worked up unnecessarily.

710 did it quietly got it done and put a lot less stress on their membership.

clowns because we stood up......please.......710 never puts up a fight....sounds like the 'good ol' days' when ya voted but it really did'nt matter......remember LIGAROTIS and those contracts??????

LU710

Congratulations Local 705 and all UPS Teamsters. Now hopefully we can get our 2 agreements ratified quickly and get on with enforcing it and making UPS a better place to work.

Beat'n Black n Brown

Your not happy at UPS...........go work somewhere where you will be content....but, I bet it will will be no different where ever you work.........!!

no...im very happy with my job and UPS for the most part.......been doin it for 23 years...all drivn'.....very proud to be a member of a local that speaks for its members also.......imature ??????? i was always told i'm a kid at heart.........when push comes to shove call 705.........again what little hick town ya from ?????:surprised:

Bloodybrown

no...im very happy with my job and UPS.......been doin it for 23 years...all drivn'.....very proud to be a member of a local that speaks for its members also.......imature ??????? i was always told i'm a kid at heart.........when push comes to shove call 705.........again what little hick town ya from ?????:surprised:

Chicago....!!!.............I doubt you been driving for 23 years!!....TROLL ! !

Beat'n Black n Brown

i guess we can agree to disagree............its been a fun last couple of days...I REALLY LEARNED ALOT ABOUT SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON BC...........AFTER I RETIRE IN 2 YEARS I'LL GET ON AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CONTRACT......AND SEE WHAT YOU GIVE AWAY THEN......OH MAYBE YOU WILL SETTLE 2 YEARS EARLY...LIKE YEAR 3 OUT OF A 5 YEAR DEAL......CIAO

Beat'n Black n Brown

you do speak like a troll. How old are you? You come across as being real immature.
immature cause i speak my peace and mind......then give me that label..........i may be a green horn here but ,this is a great forum to get your words and expressions out....like i said we can agree to disagree...i guess i may have let my emotions get the better of me on some posts but,when i believe in a cause i go BALLS OUT..........:peaceful::peaceful: