Happy 40th birthday FedEx?

hypo hanna

Your first years you struggled but had many good friends who helped you through and by the time you became a teenager you had the world by the tail. It was then that you fell in with that awful Wall Street crowd. They got you hooked on their drug of choice, "unfettered greed" and now look at you. A broken down middle aged junkie rotting from within. Your old friends no longer want to be seen with you. Your new friends only want to pimp you out for their own gain. All of your decisions now are to benefit your new masters and serve to drive you further into your addiction. Don't think of this as a birthday card, think of it as an intervention.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your first years you struggled but had many good friends who helped you through and by the time you became a teenager you had the world by the tail. The. You fell in with that awful Wall Street crowd. They got you hooked on their drug of choice, "unfettered greed" and now look at you. A broken down middle aged junkie. Your old friends no longer want to be seen with you. Your new friends only want to pimp you out for their own gain. All of your decisions now are to benefit your new masters and further drive you into your addiction. Don't think of this as a birthday card, think of it as an intervention.

FedEx needs to check into the Betty Ford Center.

bbsam

Staff member
LOL. Sounds like we have some co-dependent spurned lovers sobbing about their own demise, not that of the "junkie". If you are going to use an addiction metaphor, you should really be versed in all angles.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL. Sounds like we have some co-dependent spurned lovers sobbing about their own demise, not that of the "junkie". If you are going to use an addiction metaphor, you should really be versed in all angles.

Not spurned lovers, but :censored2: upon employees. Sounds like you've been smoking the Ground water pipe again. Put it down, get sober, and embrace reality.

Goldilocks

Not spurned lovers, but :censored2: upon employees. Sounds like you've been smoking the Ground water pipe again. Put it down, get sober, and embrace reality.

BB likes his Hookah or is it one of the crack pipes he confiscated from one of his ground drivers....Just kidding BB....

bbsam

Staff member
Been sober for 18 years June 12th, so please, tell the whole story of the "family dynamic" of addiction. I will help you along the way. If you prefer, I can give you directions on the best ways to smoke crack also. I am just such a wealth of knowledge!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Been sober for 18 years June 12th, so please, tell the whole story of the "family dynamic" of addiction. I will help you along the way. If you prefer, I can give you directions on the best ways to smoke crack also. I am just such a wealth of knowledge!

There is NOTHING like a well rounded education my friend!..lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Congratulations on getting sober and staying that way. I'd forgotten you'd be down that road, so my crack wasn't intended to offend.