Happy April 15th!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
&%#!@ extorted even more of my money.

Much better than a friend of mine who retired last year and exercised some stock options - $30,000 more please.

bbsam

Staff member
I sent off $3700. Didn't bother me at all. Better paying them than get a refund of money I let them borrow all year at 0% interest.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I see a trend on here of lots of people owing taxes. Is this something common among other drivers? I've gotten refunds every year so far so I'm curious as to if other people are doing something different or if I have this joy to look forward to when I make full-time/top-rate for some reason.

wkmac

I sent off $3700. Didn't bother me at all. Better paying them than get a refund of money I let them borrow all year at 0% interest.

Don't disagree as one of the reason I'm paying as well. But I do disagree with the economic central planning that re-distributes the wealth away from the local community and into hands far away and way up the chain that will never be used to actually help real people.

But by all means, please continue the delusions being doled out for public feel good consumption.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never liked owing but it doesn't make sense to get a huge refund either so I try to come close to breaking even at tax time. I got $200 back this year so I was pretty close. I owed a couple of hundred last year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Owed a little over 3 grand this year. The wife started working and pushed is out of basically every tax write off there is.

Couldn't even claim 15k in student loan intrest.

$3500 back from the federal. That's the last year I will get a big return.

$54 back from the state. I donate that money. Half for breast cancer and half to the veterans. They give you that option when you e file.

$23 back from the local tax.,that's beer money.